Founded in 2011, WineInspector tastes wines from all over the world.
There are many wine critics in the world… But what makes us extraordinary?
- We take our time.
- We taste every single wine very carefully.
- We have an eminently informative rating system.
Our rating system contains three parts:
- ad hoc quality and potential of a wine, expressed in a scale between 50 and 100
- the value for money, visualized in a three-stepped system. One star illustrates “good buys”, two stars “best buys” and three stars “rare buys”
- drinkable days after a bottle has been opened
Weinhaus Schuh Träumerei QbA 2011:
This blend (Riesling, Weißburgunder) is pale yellow with green reflexes.
In the nose honey, gooseberry and a hint of lemon. On the palate apple, nuts and pineapple.
Racial, but malic acidity at the cost of balance. Medium to full bodied, well-integrated acidity and a long aftertaste.
Good buy! Five days drinkable after the bottle had been opened. Drink: 2012-2019.
Rating: 90 points.